September 3rd, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
September 4th, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About the Model Train Show
It will be model train heaven! With these train clubs:
- North Texas Garden Railroad Club (G Gauge)
- North Texas T Trak (N Scale)
These clubs will have display their trains and have LOADS of track with different loops and auto switching displays.
A fantastic variety of food trucks are here to satisfy your appetite. There's also face painting, trackless train rides, botiques, and more.
You may never want to leave!
Model Train Clubs
Amazing Food, Snacks & Activities!
SEPTEMBER 3rd & 4th
- Waller Lane will be serving up yummy sandwiches both Saturday (12:00 - 6:00 pm) and Sunday (12:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Bryton + Co will be creating fun face paintings.
- Parker County Shaved Ice will be serving tasty treats helping you stay cool from the inside out.
Enjoy a ride on the trackless party train: Choo Choo Express. It's safe and fun for the whole family, and a nice way to experience the gardens. There is an additional fee for train rides. See ChooChooExpress.com for more.
A bounce house will be placed on the bowling green for children to enjoy.
photo credit: Azbounce4kids,
CC BY-SA 3.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
Purchase tickets the day of the event at Clark Gardens.
Admission prices for this event are the same as our regular admission prices. Such a deal!
- $9 - adults
- $7 - seniors (65 and over)
- $5 - children, 4 to 12 years old
- Free - children, 3 years of age and under
- Clark Gardens Members: Free. Please show your membership card at the admissions booth.
- No free passes will be honored and no reciprocal memberships honored.
Explore Mineral Wells, Texas
Make our Model Train Show a full family vacation. To find hotels, activities, and much more about Mineral Wells, check out Visit Mineral Wells.