Clark Gardens inspires and demonstrates the many rich horticulture and nature-based possibilities of North Texas to tourists and residents alike.
To create a vibrant destination garden oasis in the rugged North Texas landscape:
- Welcoming all visitors with high-quality, vibrant experiences throughout the year;
- Showcasing beautiful architecture, gardens, and landscape features harmonizing with the native landscape;
- Offering gardens where visitors learn about adaptable and native North Texas plants, specializing in daylilies, iris, cannas, roses, and trees; and
- Celebrating the history of Clark Gardens and the region.
- We honor Mr. and Mrs. Clark’s examples of family, hard work, creativity, and respect for people, plants, and wildlife;
- We follow Mr. and Mrs. Clark's vision of a beautiful and peaceful North Texas retreat
- We maintain a pleasure garden showcasing plantings, architecture, and native and adaptable species;
- We welcome diverse audiences through high quality displays, programs, and events;
- We create dynamic opportunities to engage people actively throughout the year;
- We operate within our financial means.
The Max and Billie Clark Foundation / Clark Gardens is a 501(c)3 organization. If you believe in our mission and would like to help us move forward click here to donate.