Join Clark Gardens for an Easter HOPportunity
Clark Gardens will host family-friendly Easter activities Saturday, April 4th, 2015, from 10:00 am to noon, and a community-wide sunrise service Sunday, April 5th, 2015.
These events will take place, rain or shine.
Saturday April 4th, 10:00 am - Noon
Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration admission fees include a visit with the Easter Bunny (take a selfie!); crafts for children; entertainment and Easter Egg Hunt. A food truck is available for purchase of food items.
Children are divided into four age groups for the Easter Egg Hunt and will hunt in timed groups:
- 2 and under (11:00 am)
- 3-4 years old (11:10 am)
- 5-7 years old (11:20 am)
- 8-11 years old (11:30 am)
- Children 12 and older are not allowed to participate in the hunt.
Adults may accompany children 4 and under during the hunt but may NOT pick up the eggs. Children 5 and older must hunt alone supervised by accompanying adult from sidewalk. No exceptions allowed. No adult may pick up eggs.
Children are encouraged to bring their own basket.
- Pre-purchased children's reservations are required.
- Only 300 children tickets will be sold.
- Sale of tickets opens March 9th, 2015 and closes April 1st, 2015, at 5:00 pm or when 300 children tickets are sold, whichever comes first.
- Tickets may be purchased on line, in person at the Garden Admissions Booth (before April 1st), or via telephone at 940.682.4856.
- No tickets are sold after April 1, 2015.
- Tickets will be mailed and must be presented on the day of the Easter Egg Hunt at the Garden Admissions Booth.
- Armbands will be distributed at the Admissions Booth.
- No children tickets for the Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration will be sold at the gate.
- General admission prices are available for those not participating in the activities.
- Adults: $9.00 (regular admission fee) May be purchased at the door or prepurchased with Children's Tickets.
- Children: $7.00 (includes admission fee and hunt—all children regardless of age must have a ticket to participate in the hunt).
- Clark Gardens Members: Adults No Charge.
- Clark Gardens Members Children participating in the hunt: $5.00
More Event Information
- All Children's tickets must be prepurchased.
- Free admission passes will not be accepted for Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration activities.
- No AHS Reciprocal Memberships are honored for the Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration.
- Entry to the Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration require armbands that will be distributed the day of the event at the Garden Admissions Booth.
- General Garden guests not accompanying a child to the Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration may not attend the festivities and will not receive an armband.
- There is no limit to the number of adults accompanying a child.
Online Ticket Purchase for Saturday, April 4th Easter Egg Hunt & Celebration
Online ticket sales open March 9, 2015.